So, I bit the bullet. Decided to start a blog. It's the thing to do and I actually have time these days, so why not share what's up in our lives with my family and friends? I'm just a little freaked about the potential wackos out there and sharing ANYTHING on the internet, but we'll see.
I hope to publish pictures of my growing boys and keep you up to date on what's going on with our careers, as it seems to be always changing! (let me know if i use too many exclamation points, too!!!!!!!!)
So here it goes, my first post! I'll work on one with actual content after I see the likes of this here. love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations - welcome to the blogosphere! Your site has officially been added to the Zbeeb Zoology list of cool links. :-) And don't worry, exclamation points are a total necessity! How else could we get our fabulous stories told with the appropriate level of enthusiasm?!
ReplyDelete