Sunday, January 29, 2012

New post

Hi! What is up? Or as Ben says "Whattttt uuupppp" and then throwing a pair of socks at you. What have we been up to as of late? Well, harry broke his arm, tripping over b's foot, ben skied for the first time - winter park, co, Harry moved to a big boy bed - too soon, but now too late to switch back cuz he jumps out of his crib like a duke brother when we tried to go back on this decision, we found out Ben will be going to the elementary school we wanted next fall - lock eland design center, we have a new baby niece Josie who we need to meet in person before she's too big, and the list could go on and on. I'm on the iPad so I won't go on and on too much, but maybe I will try to start writing more because I really don't want to forget this super crazy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment